International Kindergarten Little Sparrows
International Kindergarten Little Sparrows/Vrapčići is located in a tranquil oasis by the Neimar Park in Vračar.
The kindergarten gathers together a team of leading experts with a mission to enable your children to make their first firm steps in education, intellectual, social and physical development, but also an experience that is fun and unforgettable.
The Kindergarten is Open All Year Round
- The kindergarten is open each workday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. throughout the year, and the enrollment is available at any time;
- Evening stay (from 6 to 10 p.m.) and overnight stay (from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. during the workweek, or until 10 a.m. over the weekend) with proper recreational activities.
A Unique International Nursery in Belgrade
- For toddlers aged 1 through 3, a nursery in which all the communication is carried out in a foreign language is on offer. Socializing, playing, and learning basic life skills are all done under the close supervision of our experts. Among other things, special attention is being devoted to speech development, social competencies, and to comprehension of the world surrounding the toddlers;
- Aside from the nursery, there are two more groups: medium (3-5) and senior (5-7);
- A program unique to each of the three groups is provided and further adjusted to the individual requirements of each child.
Child Safety Guaranteed
- The Little Sparrows kindergarten is located in a fully enclosed spacious villa and covered by CCTV. The entrance to the courtyard is secured by a double security gate;
- “Door to door” children transportation on the territory of Belgrade.
Development of Language Skills from Day One
- Communication is carried out in English regardless of the age group, enabling children to reach native proficiency (for the specific age group);
- German, Chinese and Russian classes are available.
Comprehensive Child Education Through Various Activities
- -Music education, singing, and piano classes;
- Acting, ballet, drawing, and clay modeling;
- Sightseeing around Belgrade, visits to museums, cinemas, theaters;
- Educating children about traffic safety.
- All the ingredients are certified and are delivered by reputed suppliers;
- A professional cook and a nutritionist create a new menu each week;
- Diet based on fat-free food, vegetables, cereals, fruit, fish;
- Four healthy meals and snacks each day;
- The children are being taught the importance of healthy nutrition;
- Adaptable meals in accordance with each child’s needs or conditions, per parents’ request.
Physical Development and Activities
- Daily gymnastics and outdoor activities with a professional coach;
- Ballet and karate classes;
- Children’s swimming pool;
- Daily trips out in nature.
The work is organized into small groups (up to seven children per teacher).
The program under which the Little Sparrows operate is founded upon a well-tested idea that, with a sensitive balance between learning, playing, and socializing, each child releases its full potential.